- Annual Programs
- Newsletter Archives
- MSU Posters Archive
- Full Calendar
- Social Media
- The Office of Multicultural Student Services & Programs is committed to the recruitment and retention of underrepresented & underserved populations by providing educational opportunities and outstanding programming for ethnic and culturally diverse students. MSSP strives to foster a supportive environment for students of color to live, learn and grow as active members of the Western Oregon University community and as individuals.
- Organizing and presenting workshops focused on preparing students to enter higher education.
- Assisting prospective students and families with admissions and financial aid.
- Providing personal support and guidance to currently enrolled students.
- Assisting with general academic and career advisement.
- Making students aware of scholarship and financial aid opportunities.
- Connecting students to educational resources on and off campus.
- Coordinate annual programming that focuses on first generation, low-income and/or culturally underrepresented students.
- Advising the Multicultural Student Union (MSU).
- Assisting MSU with the organization and implementation of campus-wide cultural events.
- Networking and establishing communications with community-based organizations.
- Coordinating the Diversity Scholars Program.
- Coordinating the On-Track Program.
- Advising the Multicultural Representatives.