SRG is a full-service architectural firm with offices in Portland and Seattle. Founded in 1972, SRG has provided architectural planning and design services for a diverse range of projects. They will look at WOU’s current infrastructure, buildings and future needs. SRG will create a successful master plan by addressing the following three considerations:
- Recognizing the power of open spaces and identifying the WOU physical core.
- Understanding campus movement and interaction.
- Integrating individual buildings
Developing a Master Plan that will support the WOU Strategic Plan will be done in three phases.
- The Discovery Phase: This includes an initial review of background documents, site tours and meetings with WOU Community. A WOU Steering committee will make recommendations on revisions and future changes or campus additions.
- The Exploration Phase: SRG will prepare plan alternatives and test the alternatives with the WOU Steering Committee.
- The Decision Phase: SRG and the Steering Committee identify the preferred alternatives and complete the master plan study.
For information about the Master Plan please contact:
Michael Smith, Facilities Services Director