That which we call the WOU Magazine. It promises to be just as sweet, and we feel now is the time to change the name of our publication. We want to hear from you—our readers: alumni, faculty, staff, students, the campus community, and friends of WOU. Think about what WOU means to you and please send us your suggestions.
Here are the details:
1. All suggestions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 30, 2011.
2. Be sure to include your name in the email.
3. Be creative.
4. The staff of the Public Relations Office and University Advancement will choose the top three submissions.
5. Voting on those three submissions will open to the public. Check your email for the link to vote on your favorite name.
6. The new name will be announced in the annual Honor Roll of Donors, which reflects gifts for the 2010-11 fiscal year and will be mailed out late this summer.
We look forward to your submissions!