2012 — Todd Hall Centennial Celebration — 2012
September 17 – December 2
The first student dormitory on campus was built in 1912 and later named after Jessica S. Todd, the college’s first Dean of Women. Her ghost is rumored to still walk the hallways of the dormitory and nearby Senior Cottage. This fall WOU Archives displays historical artifacts and alumni memories surrounding the 100 years of this grand old building.
LOCATION: 3rd floor galleries
Curators: Jerrie Lee Parpart, Bethany Vianna, Elizabeth Salisbury, & Erin Passehl