Dance Major Scholarship Auditions will be held on Saturday, April 19, 2014 at 10:00 AM in Maple Hall.
Scholarships are available for both new, incoming dance majors as well as continuing dance majors. In order to be eligible for a dance scholarship you must:
• be a full time student at WOU
• be a declared dance major
• have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
• maintain a cumulative 3.0 or higher GPA to continue a renewable scholarship
• attend the spring audition class
• submit an essay stating why you are pursuing a Dance Major degree (Incoming students only)
Scholarships are awarded based on cumulative grade point average and technical ability. Students wishing to be
considered for a dance scholarship must participate in the dance scholarship audition. The audition class is taught by
WOU dance faculty and consists of a ballet barre, and an eclectic mix of modern, jazz, hip-hop and improvisation.