- Explore our programs to find one that is right for you.
- Complete a General Advising Session online at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIXe0ft5yjA. Once you are finished watching the presentation, you will need to schedule an appointment with an advisor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 5038388425. Please fill the Getting Started form and bring it with you on your one on one appointment with an advisor.
- Decide which term you want to go abroad and what program is right for you.
- Begin your WOU application and complete the Pre-Decision stage of the application.
- If your program is offered through a third party program provider, begin their application as soon as your WOU application shows “WOU approved.” WOU approval doesn’t constitute acceptance to the program. It simply means that WOU has approved you to move to the next stage of the application process.
- Make an appointment with the Office of Study Abroad & International Exchanges to discuss your coursework abroad and next steps.
Group advising sessions are now available online.