The End of the Year
END OF YEAR CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES:
WITH THE END OF THE 2018-2019 ACADEMIC YEAR, THE RESIDENCE HALLS WILL CLOSE AT 5:00 PM, FRIDAY, JUNE 14, 2019. VALSETZ DINING HALL WILL CLOSE AT 4:30 PM, FRIDAY, JUNE 14, 2019.
NOTE: Conferences will be starting on Sunday, June 15 – There will be no extra room for you to stay late so . . .
Students should plan to check out of their rooms within 24 hours of their last final or by the deadline for their hall. WHICHEVER COMES FIRST.
Students living in the residence halls (Ackerman, Barnum, Heritage and Landers Halls) MUST check out and be moved out of their rooms by 5 pm on June 14.
Students living in the Arbor Park Apartments MUST complete their check-out and be moved out by 4:30 pm on Saturday, June 15.
BEGINNING WEDNESDAY JUNE 5TH – SIGN UP TO CHECK-OUT!
DEADLINE: SUNDAY, JUNE 9
- THE PROCESS TO SIGN UP FOR A CHECK-OUT APPOINTMENT IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT DEPENDING UPON WHAT HALL YOU LIVE IN.
- USE THE CHECK OUT THE KEY BELOW TO SEE HOW TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT TO CHECK-OUT OF YOUR HALL.
- YOU CAN START SIGNING UP BY JUNE 5.
- DEADLINE FOR ALL SIGN-UP FOR CHECKOUTS IS JUNE 9.
- NOTE: SUMMER STAYOVERS – REGARDLESS OF WHICH HALL YOU LIVE IN – YOU SHOULD SIGN UP FOR A CHECKOUT TIME. SEE YOUR RA/RD OR AD IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A STANDARD AND AN EXPRESS CHECK-OUT?
Whichever option you choose, with the exception of Arbor Park residents, if you will be graduating or assisting with commencement or need to stay over until Saturday, for any other reason, START BY CONTACTING UNIVERSITY HOUSING AND FILLING OUT A PETITION.
Remember to drop off your Rewousable dining to-go containers in the blue bins in your hall!
ALSO – Please consider donating your unwanted items – Receptacles are located within the residential complex, outside, near the recycling areas/dumpsters.
– Thank You!
NEED BOXES? Check the Valsetz loading dock area!
HAVE MEAL PLAN MONEY LEFT OVER?
- If you will be attending WOU next year & have renewed your housing, and you have a MINIMUM BALANCE OF $20 – those un-used dollars will roll into your chosen meal plan for next year. Didn’t choose a meal plan? Your balance as a renewal student will auto roll into a Wolf Bonus Account.
- Did NOT renew your housing, but attending WOU next year AND you have a MINIMUM $20 Balance? You can make a request to roll your unused dollars to a Wolf Bonus Account. Contact Campus Dining.
Finally, you could consider donating un-used food dollars to the WOU Food Pantry. (Food Pantry reps will be in Valsetz at the end of the term – look for them there!)
good luck on your finals!
QUESTIONS? – CONTACT UNIVERSITY HOUSING.