Arbor Park Hall Map
OPENED IN THE FALL OF 2002, ARBOR PARK IS THE ONLY RESIDENCE HALL ON CAMPUS TO OFFER APARTMENT STYLE LIVING TO UPPER-DIVISION, UNDERGRAD RESIDENTS LIVING WITHOUT DEPENDENTS OR LEGAL PARTNERS.
THE ARBOR PARK COMPLEX IS MADE UP OF THREE SEPARATE APARTMENT BUILDINGS, CEDAR, NOBLE AND SPRUCE HALLS, ALL SITUATED AT THE NORTH END OF CAMPUS.
UP TO 210 RESIDENTS LIVE IN 4-BEDROOM, 2 BATH APARTMENTS WITH FULL KITCHENS.
BEDROOMS ARE PRIVATE WITH SHARED LIVING AND KITCHEN SPACE.
Please use the links directly below to take a VR tour and get an “inside” view of an Arbor Park apartment, or to see the common area for Arbor Park, the Sequoia Commons building. Scroll further down the page here to see the overhead floorplan for a typical Arbor Park apartment.
- 3 Floors, 5-6 apartments per floor.
- Houses upper-division students.
- Private Bedrooms: Approximately 120 square feet.
- Apartment living on-campus offers residents the opportunity to experience living on their own while still benefiting from such amenities as private bedrooms, shared bathrooms within each apartment, tech support, meal plan (if desired – not required for residents of Arbor Park), the ability to choose your roommates (during Housing Renewal), laundry, utilities, and wireless, high-speed internet all included in one convenient payment.
- Though located at the north end of campus, Arbor Park is still close to the Valsetz Dining Hall, the Residential Service Center, Hamersly Library, the Health and Wellness Center and the Richard Woodcock Education Center.
- There is no additional cost to stay in this hall during Winter and Spring break. See your Residential Contract for details.