Housing Selection for Incoming Residents
IT IS EXCITING!
IT IS ALL ONLINE AND . . .
IT IS SO EASY!
NEW RESIDENTS – STARTING SPRING 2019 YOU GET TO CHOOSE YOUR ROOM AND YOUR ROOMMATE!
For Fall, 2019 – any new incoming student whose completed housing application is received by late July* will be
eligible to have the option of CHOOSING THE ROOM/ROOMMATE OF THEIR CHOICE online!
*Application requests received after 5:00 pm, July 24 will be placed by housing staff.
We will send out an email to all applicants in Spring of 2019 (tentatively set for Mid-May) with a link to the Housing Selection process.
You will then access the system and . . .
- Confirm your roommate choice(s). Remember roommates need to be confirmed. Roommates that are not confirmed, will NOT be pulled into
the system and will not get a room assigned to them. You can confirm your roommate choice(s) 3 ways:
1. Via RoomSync (we email the appropriate RoomSync link to each applicant weekly as we receive new applications.
2. List one another on your submitted application.
3. Email the University Housing team with your chosen roommate(s). All roommates will need to submit their written (emailed) request to room with one another.
- Start checking your Housing Overview page in Mid/Late May. Your selection start time and date will be posted. ALSO remember to check to see that your roommates have been confirmed… When your selection start date/time rolls around GO CHOOSE from available spaces!
At your start date/time: LOG back ONTO THE PORTAL, Access the system – Look for “WOU University Housing”
- Choose from the spaces available and pull in your confirmed roommates!
GOT QUESTIONS? We’ve got answers! Housing Selection FAQ’s
IT’S AS SIMPLE AS THAT!