Winter Term Move In
WINTER TERM MOVE-IN DAY: SUNDAY, JANUARY 6, 2019 – NOON
Winter Term will officially begin with the opening of the Residence Halls at Noon, on Sunday, January 6th.
- NOTE: Any resident who moves out of the halls on or after January 6, 2019 will be charged for a minimum of 10 days room and board.
NEW INCOMING STUDENTS: WELCOME to our Beautiful Campus! It is going to be a GREAT Term!
Housing Staff will be on hand to welcome new and returning students starting at Noon on Sunday.
- NEW RESIDENTS: CHECK-IN IS FROM NOON – 3 PM.
PLAN TO CHECK INTO THE HALL WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO.
FOR EXACT LOCATIONS USE THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS THE MOVE-IN DAY MAP:
To check into your room or apartment, report as follows: (Current check in locations are marked with a yellow star on the campus map).
- Ackerman – Report to Ackerman Hall
- Heritage – Report to Heritage Hall
- Landers and Barnum – Report to the second floor lounge in Landers Hall
- Arbor Park – Report to Sequoia Commons
We will take it from there!
Plans Change? Contact University Housing asap
- EMERGENCY LATE ARRIVALS 3 PM – 10 PM: In the event that you are unable to arrive between 3 p.m. and 10 p.m., please go to the Residential Service Center (RSC), located on the ground floor, north side of the Valsetz Dining Hall complex, (D-3 on the Campus Map). or call them for assistance: 503-838-8363. NOTE: Arrival and Check-ins after 10:00 pm are not available. Please come to the Housing Office the following morning.
RETURNING RESIDENTS: WELCOME BACK TO WINTER TERM! Make it a good one!
- RETURNING RESIDENTS: Starting at Noon, you will have access to your room or apartment.
- Students who were placed in Butler Hall for Winter Break: You will have access to your academic room starting at Noon. You must complete your move back to your regular room and turn in your Butler Room key/fob to the RSC by 5 PM, Sunday, January 6.
- REMEMBER: Any resident who moves out of the halls on or after January 6, 2019 will be charged for a minimum of 10 days room and board.
QUESTIONS? Contact University Housing