Fall Term Move-In
FALL TERM MOVE-IN DAY:
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2018
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Fall Term officially starts with the opening of the residence halls, residential move-in, and the beginning of New Student Week – ALL on Sunday, September 16th!
We are excited to welcome you to our beautiful campus this fall for the beginning of a fabulous academic year!
PLAN TO CHECK INTO THE HALL WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO.
FOR EXACT LOCATIONS USE THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS THE MOVE-IN DAY MAP:
- MID AUGUST
- GET READY. SET? GO!
- MOVE-IN DAY!
- NEW STUDENT WEEK
- If you did not select your living space for next year – you will be directed to look online to see what hall you will be living in as well as who your roommate will be. Any other changes made to placement information throughout the summer will show up here as well.
- Electronic CONTRACTS and an Emergency Information-Authorization Form for you to read and electronically submit will be routed. NOTE: BOTH of these items MUST be completed by the AUG 31 Deadline!
- DEADLINE: FRIDAY, AUGUST 31. Submit your signed contract and emergency information-authorization form by 5 PM to hold your housing reservation.
- Contracts NOT received by the August 31 deadline may be subject to cancellation of housing reservation.
NOTE: THERE WILL BE MICRO-FRIDGES PLACED IN ALL ROOMS BUT ARBOR PARK! (The Arbor Park Apartments have a full-sized refrigerator-freezers in each kitchen).
- Micro-Fridge: 3-4 Person Suites, Barnum Hall
- Micro-Fridge: Single and Double Residential Rooms (Ackerman, Heritage and Landers Halls)
The summer will FLY by – so, get organized and get packed ahead of time!
In addition, get your computer “campus ready”. Access the links below to gather up everything you need and get your computer in shape for use on campus.
To check into your room or apartment, report as follows: (Current check in locations are marked with a yellow star on the campus map).
- Ackerman – Report to Ackerman Hall
- Heritage – Report to Heritage Hall
- Landers and Barnum – Report to Landers Hall
- Arbor Park – Report to Sequoia Commons
We will take it from there!
Plans Change? Arriving Late? Contact University Housing asap!
New Student Week at Western Oregon University is a week filled with fun, informative and interactive events – ALL designed to orient you to life on campus.
You will have a great time! You will meet lots of new friends, find out how to study smarter (not harder), find your way around campus, try new things and discover new resources!
- HERE IS THE LINK FOR NEW STUDENT WEEK DETAILS ON SCHED!
- BE SURE TO ATTEND YOUR COMMUNITY MEETINGS THIS WEEK!
WANT TO SEE A COPY OF YOUR CONTRACT?
- 2018-2019 HOUSING CONTRACT – Use the link to the left and scroll down to Residential Contracts
- MINIMUM COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS
- MOVE IN DAY CHECKLIST – NEW THIS YEAR: Each room in Heritage, Landers, Barnum and Ackerman will have a Micro-Fridge (Compact refrigerator with a built-in microwave oven on top)! You can cross both Microwave and Refrigerator off your list of items to purchase/bring!
- ROOM SPECIFICATIONS – ALL HALLS
- RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX MAP / DIRECTIONS TO CAMPUS
- ARRIVING LATE? CONTACT HOUSING
- NEW STUDENT WEEK INFORMATION – NOTE: Scroll down to see the tentative schedule for events for NSW 2018.