The Sports Leadership Minor prepares students to succeed in leadership positions in the sport industry (recreational to professional, youth to adult) by providing them with knowledge and skills to critically analyze and innovatively engage in the business and culture of sport.
27 Credits Total
- EXS 310 Motor Behavior (4 credits)
- EXS 359 Care and Prevention of Athletic Injuries (4 credits)
- EXS 361 Coaching Youth Sports (3 credits)
- EXS 375 Athletics: Coaching and Administration (3 credits)
- Choose 13 credits from the following:
- HE 325 Nutrition (4 credits)
- HE 426 Sports and Exercise Nutrition (4 credits)
- EXS 245 Teaching Strength Training and Conditioning (3 credits)
- EXS 409 Practicum (max of 4 credits)
- EXS 410 Sport Ethics (4 credits)
- EXS 488 Exercise Motivation and Adherence (4 credits)
- PSY 415 Psychology of Sports (4 credits)
This minor should be planned with an exercise science advisor.
Last Updated 03/28/2019