Graduate Assistants Position
What is a Graduate Assistant Position?
Graduate Student Assistant Positions are a form of student employment, earning a compensation package including both salary and tuition remission for the performance of research or teaching services to the University as part of a student’s academic and professional training and development.
Would you like to apply?
Paperwork for Current Graduate Assistants:
- Graduate Assistant information (Currently undergoing revisions)
- GTA position description (Currently undergoing revisions)
- .49 FTE
- Commitment for full academic program with annual renewal required
- Graduate Assistant Approval Request (please give to Amber Deets for processing after you have been employed)
- For Department Use Only: Electronic Version of Tuition Remission Request
- GTA evaluation form
- Must be completed each term
All forms require Adobe Reader ™ to save and create your digital signature.