**As of January 1st, 2018, all Campus Events are paid for by a Gift-In-Kind from the WOU Foundation. This means that the Foundation covers rental time costs for ALL campus events!
- The facility will be unlocked for you at the reserved time. You will not need a key.
- A Gentle House Representative will be present for the first 1/2 hour of reservation as well as the last 1/2 hour of reservation.
- Campus rates do not apply to personal events (an event not targeting WOU campus members).
- If applicant is late for start of reservation time the given Index will be billed at a rate of $15 an hour to cover student time and wages.
- Changes to event time after the event has been confirmed may not be able to be accommodated
- Student clubs must have a WOU employee present for the entire reservation time
- Paid rental items [linens, place settings, etc.] must be requested 2 weeks prior to the event.