- Student Health and Counseling Center (SHCC): Offers a variety of physical and mental health, counseling, and wellness education services to Western Oregon University students. Many services are free and included in the student health fee for students who are at least half-time (6 credits); other services are available at reduced costs. Keep an eye out for free wellness education events and presentations on campus throughout the year.
- Abby’s House: Student resource and referral center dealing with a wide variety of issues including anxiety, depression, suicide, sexual violence, relationship violence, eating disorders, gender identity, and much more. Located on the first floor of the Werner University Center (WUC), room 106.
- Stonewall Center: The Stonewall Center is dedicated to providing resources, support, and advocacy for the LGBT*Q+ community at Western Oregon University through compassionate, educational experiences and an engaging community environment. Located in room 106 of the Werner University Center with Abby’s House, The Stonewall center is an amazing space that is fully equipped with comfy couches, great people, a Wii gaming system, and a resource library. located next to Abby’s House
- Campus Public Safety: The mission of the Campus Public Safety Department of Western Oregon University is to engender a sense of safety and security. Campus Public Safety provides patrol services to the University on a 24 hour/ 7 days a week basis. Other services include bicycle registration, emergency phones, crime prevention programs, and vehicle assist and safety escort programs. Campus Public Safety is located on Stadium Drive directly across the street from Heritage Hall in Watson House.
- Safety Escort: Western Oregon University Campus Public Safety offers a safety escort program for all staff, faculty, students, and University guests. If at any point you feel unsafe while on campus and would like a public safety officer to escort you from one on-campus location to another (the safety escort can only be performed within the geographical boundary of WOU), please call (503) 838-8481