► Curricular Guidelines
Troubleshooting tip: Blank page? Hit reload.
► Curricular Proposal Templates
- Templates are for design use only.
- E-forms are required for proposal submission.
See Proposal Guidelines and Procedures before proceeding
Certificate (a new or modified program with additional features)
WOU Transcripted Certificate Programs (approved requirements)
► Temporary Courses
- Temporary course requests require Department head/Program coordinator, Division chair, Dean and Provost signatures–they do not process through a Curriculum Evaluation Committee
- The temporary new or trial course option will be part of the Portal curriculum system Fall 2018.
For Dean and Provost review of temporary course requests
1. Please include a syllabus that includes learning outcomes** with your request
2. Please include, in the “Justification” section, an explanation of why the request is for a temporary, rather than permanent course request
Request for Temporary Course Approval (note temporary course proposals are for new courses only)