October 25, 2016
3:15 - 5:15 p.m.
Business 3:30 - 5 p.m.
Wilamette Room, WUC
25 October 2016 Agenda (TBA)
Draft Minutes 10.11.16 (TBA)
The mission of the Faculty Senate is to lead faculty in fulfilling their responsibilities in the shared governance of the university and to represent faculty interests to university and community stakeholders. The Faculty Senate serves as a liaison between faculty and administration. Responsibilities include the following:
- ensuring that academic freedom is encouraged and protected;
- overseeing curriculum development that promotes student learning in alignment with identified university student learning goals and outcomes;
- participating in the review and implementation of the strategic plan of the university;
- informing faculty about university policies, procedures, and substantive changes made by the administration; and
- making recommendations to faculty and administration on policies to improve the learning environment.
INSTITUTIONAL & INFORMATIONAL REPORTS
See archives for previous documents
University President (Rex Fuller)
University Provost (Stephen Scheck)
University Associate Provost (David McDonald)
Computing Services (Bill Kernan)
Center for Academic Innovation (Dan Clark)
Faculty Senate President | Adele Schepige
503-838-8485 | or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org