List of Faculty Advisors
Faculty in the English department share advising duties and can advise on any major or minor track. Students can also select any professor as their advisor. To assist a student in choosing an advisor, the following list categorizes faculty by their professional specialties.
- Literature Advisors: Kit Andrews, Ann Bliss, Henry Hughes, Marjory Lange, Tom Rand, Curtis Yehnert
- Linguistics Advisors: David Hargreaves, Cornelia Paraskevas, Uma Shrestha and Rob Troyer
- Writing/Creative Writing Advisors: Katherine Schmidt, Henry Hughes, Lars Söderlund, Curtis Yehnert
- Humanities Majors and Minors: click here
- Honors Program: Gavin Keulks
- Early Childhood, Elementary, and Middle School Language Arts Focus Areas: Cornelia Paraskevas
- Secondary Education Language Arts: any Literature or Linguistics advisor
Students seeking initial licensure for Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle or High School authorizations should also visit the College of Education. For more information on the Bachelor of Arts/Science degrees in Education, please visit the Division of Teacher Education advising page.