Skip to main content
Switch to text-only version
Get accessibility information and assistance

Divisions of the College

Division of Health and Physical Education Division of Special Education Division of Teacher Education

Teacher licensure programs within the College

Initial teaching license:

Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Education

Post-baccalaureate, licensure only

Master of Arts in Teaching

Special Educator

Continuing teaching license:

Master of Science in Education

Teacher Preparation: Deaf Education


Further information:

Hilda Rosselli, Dean, College of Education . 503-838-8471


Connie Wildfang, NCATE Coordinator, College of Education . 503-838-8689


College of Education 503-838-8471 | or e-mail: