Home » Lodging
Make a reservation Call 503.838.8658 or register online
- Prices include processing/handling fees.
- Reservations are only held for 72 hours without payment.
- Rooms are confirmed on a paid first-come, first-served basis. No refunds.
RESIDENCE HALL ROOM RATES
Rates are per room, two-night minimum (Saturday, Aug. 19 & Sunday, Aug. 20)
Rooms are not air conditioned. Please plan accordingly.
Rates include one parking spot on campus.
|One person/shared bathroom SOLD OUT||2||$46||$23|
|Two people/shared bathroom SOLD OUT||2||$70||$35|
|Two people/private bathroom SOLD OUT||2||$108||$54|
|Three people/private bathroom SOLD OUT||2||$162||$81|
|Two people/private bathroom/kitchenette SOLD OUT||2||$160||$80|
|Four-person apartment/two private bathrooms full kitchen/living room SOLD OUT||2||$320||$160|
Linens (mattress pad, pillow, blanket, sheets, towel and washcloth) are not provided unless requested in advance. Linen packages are $10 per person while supplies last.
$150 (Saturday, Aug. 19 and Sunday, Aug. 20; two-night minimum)
$40 each additional night (Thursday, Friday and/or Monday)
- 15′ x 30′ spot on grass
- Dry camping only; no vehicles
- Rate includes two parking spots
- 15′ x 30′ spot on pavement
- No hookups available
- Rate does not include separate parking
ALL CAMPING RATES INCLUDE:
- Access to showers and restrooms (athletic-style shower facilities; no private shower rooms)
- Access to portable restrooms and hand-washing station
- Cooking is limited to propane grills (outside of RV only). No campfires, fire pits or charcoal fires are permitted.
Food is available for purchase à la carte in campus dining facilities.
Workout facilities, indoor track, climbing wall, swimming pool and more!
$6 adult / $3 youth (cash/check only)
Additional paid spots available upon reservation.
WESTERN OREGON UNIVERSITY GUIDELINES
- Please note there will be additional charges if following items are lost or must be replaced: fob $25; standard key: $25; Ackerman Hall key: $75.
- Service and therapy animals are welcome with prior approval.
- Alcohol may be consumed inside sleeping rooms only and may not be consumed when minors are present.
- WOU is a tobacco-free campus. This includes e-cigarettes and/or vaping.
- No marijuana or illegal drug use is permitted on campus.
- Never look at the sun without special eye protection. When viewing the eclipse, use solar glasses when any part of the sun is visible.
- WOU is not responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of your observation of the 2017 total solar eclipse.