How to make manage which courses are hidden from view on your dashboard
This tutorial will illustrate how to manage hidden courses on the Moodle Dashboard. In some cases, if you have hidden courses it may explain why courses are not visible. If the “Manage hidden courses” link doesn’t display at the bottom of the “My Courses” block, you do not have hidden courses. Hidden courses will be indicated by an eye symbol with a diagonal slash through the middle.
- Login to Moodle
- In the “My Courses” block select the “Manage hidden courses” link (middle of page)
- Click on the slashed eye icon to make the course visible (see image below)
- After selecting to show a course the symbol will display as an eye with no slash
- Select the “Stop managing hidden courses” link (top and bottom of the course list)
- The page will automatically refresh the Moodle Dashboard