Gradebook user report
The “User report”, will influence what students can or cannot see in their gradebook.
Note: Each option provides a small question mark after its name. Click on these question marks for a description of each setting.
- Open the Moodle course
- Go to “Administration” block and select “Grades” (left side)
- Select the “Setup” tab (top row)
- Select “Course grade settings” tab (bottom row)
- Select “User report” and then choose your preferred settings
- Select “Save changes” (bottom of the page)