Delete an Activity Outcome
How to delete an activity outcome from a specific assignment.
Activity outcomes may need to be removed to clarify or adapt how students are assessed. This describes the steps involved in removing a previously created outcome from a specific assignment; it does not delete the outcome from the course altogether.
- Open the Moodle course
- Go to the “Administration” block and select “Gradebook Setup” (left side)
- Locate the outcome which will be identified by a pie symbol (see image below)
- Under the “Actions” column select “Edit” (see image below)
- From the drop down menu select “Delete” (see image below)
- A confirmation box will display
- Choose “Yes” to proceed with deleting the outcome
- Choose “No” to cancel the action and return to the “Gradebook setup” page