Home » Credit Overlay Courses
Credit Overlay Courses
Credit Overlay serves as an outreach program for Western Oregon University (WOU). It is designed to support and facilitate professional development and career advancement for educators and other professionals in the region. Opportunities may include:
- Professional development seminars and workshops
- Career advancement training sessions and certification courses
- Conferences and other professional learning experiences sponsored or hosted by WOU
Propose a Credit Overlay course
To propose a course, please complete and submit the following materials to our office via email (email@example.com) or fax (503-838-8228). Materials must be received at least 3 weeks prior to the course start date. Additional requirements for each component are available below or by request:
- Credit Overlay Course Proposal
- Course Syllabus
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
| Important notes:
Questions? Please contact us! Or download our program regulations.
To register for a Credit Overlay course, please follow these steps:
- Complete and FAX a Credit Overlay Registration Form to our office at 503-838-8228
- Pay any necessary course registration fees (instructions will be sent with your registration confirmation)
| Important notes:
Questions? Please contact us!
There are several ways to request official transcripts from WOU:
- Order official transcripts online at the Student Clearinghouse secure site (https://www.studentclearinghouse.org/secure_area/Transcript/login.asp?FICEcode=00320900). This is the speediest and most popular option.
- Complete a request form and mail it to:
WOU Registrar’s Office
345 North Monmouth Ave.
Monmouth, OR 97361
- Complete a request form and fax your request to 503-838-9696.
- Submit your request in person at the Registrar’s Office: Room 106, Administration Building.
More details are available on the Registrar’s webpage: https://www.wou.edu/provost/registrar/forms/transcript_instruct.php