Thank you for your interest in becoming an Exhibitor at the 2020 César E. Chávez Leadership Conference
This conference is open to Latinx and migrant high school students from Benton, Clackamas, Clatsop, Lincoln, Linn, Marion, Multnomah, Polk, Tillamook, Washington, and Yamhill Counties. The mission of the César E. Chávez Leadership Conference is to provide information, motivation and opportunity for Latinx and migrant students to gain skills that will help them prepare for the future. This is the largest Latinx and migrant high school student leadership conference in the state of Oregon. Last year approximately 2,000 students participated in this event.
What you need to know about being an Exhibitor:
- The 2020 César E. Chávez Leadership Conference runs from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, on Friday, April 10, 2020 at Western Oregon University in Monmouth, Oregon.
- The College and Career Fair goes from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM, including a lunch break.
- The College and Career Fair is a required session for students.
- The regular exhibitor registration fee is $350.00. This fee will cover your table and two lunches. You may purchase additional lunches for $10.
- The income we generate from these fees goes toward our scholarship fund.
- Upon registration, you can request for a Pay Pal invoice, otherwise, please mail your check to the address below and make payable to CECLC, Inc.
Exhibitor Fee: $350 (includes 2 lunches)
To register as an exhibitor, please Click here to complete the form.
Upon receipt of the registration form, you will be sent a confirmation and invoice.
*Please note that if you prefer to make a payment via Pay Pal, you must request a Pay Pal invoice upon registration.*
For check payments, please make checks payable to CECLC, Inc. and mail your payment to:
345 Monmouth Ave N
Monmouth, OR 97361
Tax ID # 20-5874921
Exhibitor registration is open until the day of the conference, but
to be listed in the CECLC program, registration must be completed by January 24, 2020.
On the Day of the Conference:
- Please check-in at room 108 of the New PE Building prior to setting up your table.
- Check-in and Set-up will be between 9:00–9:50am, so that you can be ready for the first session at 10:00am.
- The sessions will run from 10:00am -1:50pm. Students will be assigned to visit the college and career fair continuously throughout this time, with the exception of a lunch break from 12-12:50pm.
- We will be providing lunch for up to two representatives. Additional lunches may be purchased for $10.
- We expect at least 2000 students to attend the conference, so please make sure you bring enough materials.
Thank you in advance for your participation. Your involvement will ensure that the César E. Chávez Leadership Conference will be a success.
Thank you to the Oregon Alliance of Independent Colleges & Universities for
their ongoing and generous support of the College/Career Fair at the CECLC.
Past Conference Exhibitors
Central Washington University
Chemeketa Community College
Clackamas Community College
George Fox University
Lewis & Clark College
Linn Benton Community College
Mt. Hood Community College
Oregon Army National Guard
Oregon State University
Portland Community College
Portland State University
Southern Oregon University
University of Oregon
University of Portland
Warner Pacific University
Washington State University
Western Oregon University