► Course Rules
- Non-players, spectators and vehicles have the right-of-way.
- Course is open during daylight hours only.
- Altering or breaking shrubs or tree limbs is not allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Keep pets restrained on a leash and pick-up after them.
- Do not climb over fences to retrieve disc(s).
- Report suspicious activity to Campus Public Safety 503-838-9000.
- Questions or comments call Campus Recreation 503-838-9530.
- Please do not litter. Have Fun!
► Course Overview
Sunrise to Sunset.
Closed during Athletic Department´s Cross Country home meets.
► How to Play
Disc Golf is played like ball golf, but you are using a flying disc. One stroke is counted each time the disc is thrown and when a penalty is incurred. The object is to acquire the lowest score.
- Tee-off: Tee throws must be completed within/behind designated tee area.
- Putting: Within 10 meters (32´, 10″) of the target, a player may not step past the point of their lie while putting. Falling or jumping is not permitted.
- Completion of hole: A disc that comes to rest in the basket/chain, not on top of the target or wedged in the cage, constitutes successful completion of hole.
- Disc above playing surface: If a disc comes to rest above the playing surface in a tree / other object, its lie shall be marked on the playing surface directly below with no penalty.
- Out of Bounds: A player whose disc is ruled OB shall receive a one stroke penalty. The player may elect to play the next shot from: (1) The previous lie; or (2) A lie that is up to 1 meter (3´, 3″) from the point where the disc last crossed into OB. This holds true even if the direction takes the lie closer to the hole.
- Course Courtesy: Do not throw until the players ahead of you have finished the hole. YELL “FORE” immediately if you think your disc might hit someone. Players assume all risks of sport.
- Additional Considerations: Please keep this course looking nice! Don´t litter. If you see trash, please pick it up.
The disc golf course was built by the Campus Recreation Department in the spring/summer of 2013 to improve upon the recreation opportunities for students outside of buildings.
- Restrooms on the south side of the Turf Field
- Practice hole located between west of Hole #1
- Trash cans located after Hole #2 and at Hole #8
- Water fountain next to restrooms
- Course map located east of Hole #1
- Hole location/direction signs at each 5ft x 10ft concrete teepads