|Credit Overlay serves as an outreach program for Western Oregon University (WOU). It is designed to support and facilitate professional development and career advancement for educators and other professionals in the region. Opportunities may include:
- Propose a Credit Overlay Course
- Register for a Credit Overlay Course
- Request Transcripts
There are several ways to request official transcripts from WOU:
- Order official transcripts online at the Student Clearinghouse secure site (https://www.studentclearinghouse.org/secure_area/Transcript/login.asp?FICEcode=00320900). This is the speediest and most popular option.
- Complete a request form and mail it to: ATTN: Transcripts WOU Registrar’s Office 345 North Monmouth Ave. Monmouth, OR 97361
- Complete a request form and fax your request to 503-838-9696.
- Submit your request in person at the Registrar’s Office: Room 106, Administration Building.
More details are available on the Registrar’s webpage: https://www.wou.edu/provost/registrar/forms/transcript_instruct.php