ASWOU Executive Branch
Advocating | Mentoring | Representing | Leading
The Executive Branch consists of the President (Erik Morgan Jr.) and Vice President (Monica Cerda-Ortiz). These two positions are elected by the Western Oregon University student body. The President and Vice President then hire their Executive Cabinet, which is comprised of ten student positions.
The basic function of the Executive Cabinet is to assist the President in meeting the needs of the students, and amplifying their voices. These positions are set up to address the concerns and/or needs expressed by students on campus.
The Executive Cabinet consists of the following students…
- Director of Internal Affairs : Danielle Campbell
- Director of State and Federal Affairs : N.J. Johnson
- Director of Equity : Bailey Davis
- Director of Multicultural Advocacy : Annie Ohashi-Sides
- Director of Public Relations : Madi Knox
- Director of Visual Communication : Madison Hocker
- Director of Student Organizations : Haliegh Nagle
- Director of Business and Finance : Kranti Budhathoki
- Secretary : Myah Heuberger
Check out the Executive Staff page to learn more about the Executive Cabinet members and their responsibilities!
1. ELIGIBILITY OF ASWOU GOVERNMENT MEMBER:
a. All ASWOU Government members shall be in good academic standing.
i. Good academic standing is defined as a 2.25 GPA, both in the current term and cumulative.