ASWOU Executive Branch
Advocating | Mentoring | Representing | Leading
The Executive Branch consists of the President (Evelyn Guzman) and Vice President (Erik Morgan Jr.). These two positions are elected by the Western Oregon University student body. The President and Vice President then hire their Executive Cabinet, which is comprised of ten student positions.
The basic function of the Executive Cabinet is to assist the President in meeting the needs of the students, and amplifying their voices. These positions are set up to address the concerns and/or needs expressed by students on campus.
The Executive Cabinet consists of the following students…
- Director of Internal Affairs : Felicia Dickenson
- Director of State and Federal Affairs : Kevin Figueroa
- Director of Equity : Hayden Campos
- Director of Multicultural Advocacy : Maria Barrera Diaz
- Director of Public Relations : Reese Kirschenman
- Director of Visual Communication : Madison Hocker
- Director of Student Organizations : Yenedith Quintero
- Director of Business and Finance : Brianne Moodie
- API OrgSync Student Programmer : Abran Garibay
- Secretary : TBA
Check out the Executive Staff page to learn more about the Executive Cabinet members and their responsibilities!
1. ELIGIBILITY OF ASWOU GOVERNMENT MEMBER:
a. All ASWOU Government members shall be in good academic standing.
i. Good academic standing is defined as a 2.25 GPA, both in the current term and cumulative.