Students must complete the following components of any bachelor degree at WOU.
- Minimum of 180 credit hours including 60 upper-division
- Minimum of 2.00 (C) grade point average (GPA) in all work completed at WOU
- Residence: minimum of 45 of the last 60 credit hours completed through WOU
- Credit limitation of a total of 16 hours for each open-ended course set: (199,399) (403) (406, 408) (407) (409)
- Liberal Arts Core Curriculum completion of 55 credit hours, as outlined in the section on Undergraduate Programs
- Academic major: minimum of 36 upper-division credit hours unless otherwise stated
- Academic minor: *Optional* minimum of 12 upper-division credit hours unless otherwise stated
- Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Bachelor of Music requirements as outlined in the section on Undergraduate Programs.
- Electives (variable)
* If a student chooses to complete two academic majors, no minor is required. If a student wishes to complete a Double Degree, two majors AND a minor must be completed. Some majors may require a minor. For specific information about your degree requirements, consult your academic advisor.