Home » Western Undergraduate Exchange
Western Undergraduate Exchange
The Western undergraduate Exchange Program (WUE)
The Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Program offers students from participating Western states the opportunity to enroll at WOU at a special reduced tuition level – 150 percent of resident tuition. To find the estimated cost of attendance for WUE students, click here.
Alaska ◦ Arizona ◦ California ◦ Colorado ◦ Hawaii ◦ Idaho ◦ Montana ◦ New México ◦ Nevada ◦ North Dakota ◦ South Dakota ◦ Utah ◦ Washington ◦ Wyoming ◦ Residents of the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands ◦ Guam
Will automatically receive the WUE discount when they enroll at Western Oregon University.
WUE Program Requirements:
- The program is open to new freshmen and transfer students who are residents of one of the participating states listed above.
- Graduate and post-baccalaureate students are not eligible for the WUE rate.
- Undergraduate students from eligible states are automatically granted the WUE rate – no separate forms required! Simply apply for admission at wou.edu/apply.
- Students must be enrolled in classes on a full-time basis (12+ credits per term) in order to receive the discounted WUE rate.
- All undergraduate academic programs and majors, including Exploratory/Undecided students, are eligible for the WUE Program.
- There is no deadline to receive the WUE rate.
- WOU students can combine the WUE with scholarships and other types of financial aid. Fall term applicants are encouraged to submit the FAFSA by February 1st and apply for scholarships by March 1st.
For more information regarding tuition and fees for a WUE student, please use our tuition calculator.
Please contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding the WUE Program.