Home » Transfer Requirements
Transfer admission requirements
To be eligible for admission, transfer applicants must fulfill each of the following requirements:
- Complete 36 or more transferable, college-level quarter hour credits (24 semester hours).
- Maintain a minimum 2.25 cumulative grade point average in all college-level work attempted.
- Complete a writing course (Writing 121 or the equivalent) with a grade of C- or better.
- Complete a college algebra course (Math 111 or the equivalent), or Math 105 or the equivalent, or above, with a grade of C- or better.
- Maintain good academic, financial, and disciplinary standing at all prior institutions attended.
- Applicants with less than 36 transferable credits must submit their high school transcript or GED scores and meet freshman admissions requirements.
- Transfer applicants who obtain an Oregon Transfer Module (OTM), Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer degree (AAOT), or Associate of Science Oregon Transfer degree (ASOT) from an Oregon community college are eligible for admission with a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA. A list of Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAGs) with various California community colleges is available here.
- Transfer students who do not meet the admission requirements listed above may be considered for admission by the Director of Admissions or the Comprehensive Admission Review Committee. Please review the Comprehensive Admission page for more information.