10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. tours last 90 minutes and include residence halls.
Starting Septempber 24 our tour times are 10, 1:30, and 2:30. The morning one is 60 minutes and the afternoon times are 90 minutes and include the residence halls.
- All of our scheduled tours are conducted on a drop-in basis – no reservation needed! However, if you would like to meet with faculty or staff on campus, please complete the online Individual Visit Request Form. We ask that you submit this form 2-3 weeks before your planned visit so that we can fit these appointments into the schedules of our faculty and staff.
- All tours begin and end at the Admissions Office, located in the Academic Programs and Support Center (4th Floor). We recommend parking in Lot D or on the street.
- The Admissions Office is not responsible for coordinating appointments/meetings with coaches or staff from the Athletic Department. Students are advised to contact the Athletics Department directly to schedule an appointment with a coach.
- Tours offered in Spanish or American Sign Language are available upon request. Please email email@example.com and allow 2-3 weeks notice to accommodate these requests.
- Our campus Visitation Coordinator can be reached by phone at 503-838-8227 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that our Visitation Coordinator is a WOU student and office hours vary due to their class schedule.
- April 7, 2018
- April 21, 2018
- May 5, 2018
Saturday tours begin at 11:00 a.m. at the Werner University Center Information Desk. Parking is available in Lot H or along Church Street. The tour will last approximately 90 minutes and will include the residence halls.
*This tour will be followed by an optional admissions presentation from 12:30-1:00 p.m.
All of our scheduled tours are conducted on a drop-in basis – no reservation needed! However, we encourage you to confirm your visit ahead of time using the Saturday visit request form.
Appointments with faculty and staff are not available on weekends. If these activities are of interest to you, consider attending one of our Preview Day programs for a more comprehensive visit experience. The Admissions Office is not responsible for coordinating appointments/meetings with coaches or staff from the Athletic Department. Students are advised to contact the Athletic Department to schedule an appointment/meeting with a coach or staff member.
*If you have a disability that may require some accommodation in order to participate in a Western Oregon University class or activity, please notify the Office of Disability Services at 503-838-8250 or email@example.com at least 3 business days in advance.
Please submit this form if you are a school teacher/counselor or community-based organization staff member and are interested in scheduling a visit for a group of your students. Please allow at least three weeks to confirm date availability and prepare your agenda.