Instant Wolf Fridays
Instant Admission on Fridays at Western Oregon University
How Do I Become an Instant WOU Wolf?
- Visit WOU and apply for admission on a Friday.
- Applications must be received between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Freshman applicants: Provide an official high school transcript and a list of senior year courses.
- ACT or SAT scores: Scores are optional for freshman applicants who meet the 3.00 preferred cumulative GPA requirement. ACT or SAT scores are required for freshman applicants who do not meet the 3.00 preferred GPA requirement, as well as applicants who are interested in designated academic scholarships, NCAA Division II athletics or the Honors Program.
- Transfer applicants: Provide an official transcript from each college or university attended.
- Application fee: Students must provide a $60 non-refundable application fee, WOU Fee Deferral Form or College Board Application Fee Waiver.
- Meet freshman or transfer student admission requirements.
- Sept. 28, 2018
- Oct. 12, 2018
- Nov. 2, 2018
- Nov. 23, 2018
- Nov. 30, 2018
- Dec. 28, 2018
- Jan. 25, 2019
- June 28, 2019
- July 12, 2019
Interested in Attending WOU Fall Term?
You are invited to apply for admission during an Instant Wolf Friday at WOU. Highschool seniors and transfer students can become a WOU Wolf for fall 2018 when visiting campus.
Speak with an admissions counselor at 1-877-877-1593 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org