Home » Undergraduate Programs
In 2017-18, we are assessing Written Communication and Inquiry & Analysis university-wide.
- Dr. Melinda Shimizu (Earth Science) will chair the Inquiry and Analysis Professional Learning Community (PLC).
- Inquiry & Analysis rubric
- Dr. Lars Soderlund (Writing) will chair the Written Communication PLC.
- Writing rubric
- FAQ on 2017-18 Assessment of Undergraduate Learning Outcomes
- Contact Dr. Erin Baumgartner (Chair, AFSC, email@example.com) if you are interested in serving on either of the PLCs.
In 2016-17, we reviewed Quantitative Literacy university-wide.
- Report of the 2016-17 QL PLC (September 2017)
- Fall Campus Conversation: ULO Assessment (2016-17: Quantitative Literacy) — What next? (Time, Date, Place TBA)
WOU’s undergraduate learning outcomes (ULO’s)
ULO’s, the future of jobs and what employers seek: Click here
The civic case for a liberal and transformative education
The economic case for a liberal and transformative education
Alignment and assessment
Assignment Design and Library (LEAPTx)
Transparent Assignment Design (UNLV)
All 16 LEAP rubrics: Helpful in thinking about other program outcomes and how to measure them