In 2018-19, we will assess Integrative Learning and Diversity university-wide.
- Integrative Learning rubric
- Diversity rubrics: Intercultural Knowledge and Competence / Global Learning
- Contact Dr. Erin Baumgartner (Chair, AFSC, email@example.com) if you are interested in serving on either of the PLCs.
In 2017-18, we are assessing Written Communication and Inquiry & Analysis university-wide.
- Inquiry and Analysis Professional Learning Community (PLC)
- Chair: Dr. Melinda Shimizu (Earth Science)
- Updated IA Rubric (as adapted from the AACU LEAP IA Rubric by the IA PLC on January 12, 2018)
- New Submission Form for Spring 2018 – Inquiry & Analysis is now open
- Written Communication PLC
- Chair: Dr. Lars Soderlund (Writing)
- W Rubric
- New Submission Form for Spring 2018 – Written Communication is now open
- FAQ on 2017-18 Assessment of Undergraduate Learning Outcomes
In 2016-17, we reviewed Quantitative Literacy university-wide.
- Report of the 2016-17 QL PLC (September 2017)
- Fall Campus Conversation: ULO Assessment (2016-17: Quantitative Literacy) — What next? (held on September 20, 2017)
WOU’s undergraduate learning outcomes (ULO’s)
The civic case for a liberal and transformative education
The economic case for a liberal and transformative education
Alignment and assessment
Assignment Design and Library (LEAPTx )
All 16 LEAP rubrics : Helpful in thinking about other program outcomes and how to measure them