Home » Graduate Programs
- Framework for the pilot project to assess WOU graduate outcomes – the Degree Qualifications Profile (DQP): Brief Summary of DQP, Full version of DQP
- Timelines for the pilot project to assess of WOU graduate learning outcomes (GLO’s) and graduate programs
2017-18 GLO: Applied and Collaborative Learning
- Plan, timeline and process to be set in Fall 2017 by Graduate Committee
2017-18 GLO: Analytic Inquiry
- Pilot rubric for analytic inquiry in graduate programs (developed Dec 2016)
- Power point overview of analytic inquiry (December 5, 2016)
- The group collected student work from graduate programs, and will convene December 1, 2017 to discuss their review.
- Review is set up in TK20. Graduate Committee members reviewing work should go into the WOU Portal, and click on the TK20 link in the right hand column. You’ll be brought to a screen with “pending tasks”. Contact Sue Monahan (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need to get into TK20 and are having difficulties.
2016-17 GLO: Writing
- Pilot of assessment of writing in graduate programs, 2016-17
- Pilot rubric for writing in graduate programs (developed Sept 2016)
- The group met on June 14, 2017 to review student writing samples; report
2016-17 Graduate Committee Report on Assessment Process
- Report from Faculty Senate, 7-11-17