To achieve academic effectiveness at WOU, we:
- Align: We coordinate our teaching efforts
- Assess: We study learning as a community of scholars
- Evolve: We use what we learn to improve
- Excel: Together we succeed
News and timely links
- NEW LINK! Course goals submitted by May 10, 2017 – click here and then download the PDF to your computer to view courses — or click here for the online system
- NEW LINK! Why Accreditation? Earning the Public’s Trust
- In 2017-18, we will be assessing two ULO’s — Written Communication and Inquiry & Analysis — university-wide.
- Dr. Melinda Shimizu (Earth Science) will chair the Inquiry and Analysis Professional Learning Community (PLC).
- Dr. Lars Soderlund (Writing) will chair the Written Communication PLC.
- Contact Dr. Erin Baumgartner (Chair, AFSC, email@example.com) if you are interested in serving on either of the PLCs.
- Updated Assessment Plans for Program Learning Outcomes due June 1, 2017: Template
- Glossary of terms
Sue Monahan, Associate Provost for Academic Effectiveness
503-838-9216 | or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Location: ITC 205C